I have been noticing for some time that my N1MM/K3/Airspy HF+ shows some peculiar artifacts on the N1MM+ spectrum display.  Here's a pic.

Anyone else seeing the same thing?  The "pinstripes" are at 1-KHz intervals, and the clusters are 22 KHz apart.  The stripes vary somewhat in strength, and the loudest ones can sometimes be heard very weakly.

My K3 has the new synthesizers.  This isn't an operational problem - just curious. They are definitely coming from the K3, and I believe they are being generated inside the radio, because they remain unchanged when I disconnect the antenna

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network