I have a very nice well-built Henry Radio 100B solid state amplifier. Like the KPA100 it uses a pair of 2sc2879's to produce 100 watts. It has a heat sink and fan that looks like it would be enough for a KW! Unfortunately, it doesn't have built in LP filters so it can't be used to feed an antenna.

I'm thinking about duplicating the KPA100 LP filter section so I can use this amp as an output stage for another rig. This sounds like a no-brainer, but I wonder if there's any reason not to do this?

Also, does anyone know the manufacturer and model number of the relays (K3-K12) that Elecraft used? I would have to take my KPA apart to look!
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco