Hi Folks,

Well, here is a young lady who has decided the Amateur Radio - and Contesting -
is her hobby of choice.

Violetta (Kat) Latham, KM4ATT, has been invited to speak at IDXC 2020 in
Visalia, CA.   Violetta lives in Greencastle, PA and is a 15-year old Amateur
Extra.   She’s raising funds for her trip to Visalia.

Violetta has a nice QRZ.COM page at https://www.qrz.com/db/KM4ATT

Violetta's image was chosen to be on the cover of the new ARRL publication
Amateur Radio Contesting for Beginners.

Here's a link to the image:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyd0fqm8e484x87/KM4ATT%20Cover.docx?dl=0

I’ve known Violetta and her family for a few years, and she’s a very
accomplished young Amateur.  She likes contesting and being the DX in contests,
too.  She’s quite excited about some South American DX she’s worked recently.

Violetta has established a GoFundMe page to raise money for her trip to Visalia
here:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-a-young-speaker-travel-to-dx-convention-2020?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

Here's a very direct and practical way to reach across the chronological
divide.   I’ve contributed, and I hope you will consider contributing as well.

Thank you.