From: "Jim Murray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:29 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K1 or KX1?

Hello all,
Have been thinking about getting my feet wet with building either a K1 or KX1.
I see most posts seem to refer to the KX1.  Aside from size and portability is
there any difference in performance in the two?  I can work with either one
but would prefer the one with best performance.  K2 next- can't find much that
beats it.
Tnx, Jim/k2hn