Hi folks; I am selling my upgraded K3 - yes, you guessed; getting a K4… Thanks
for the bandwidth! Prices include shipping & insurance in continental USA. All
equipment in excellent condition; non smoking environment.

Package deal: $5,000 for ll of it.

Items for sale:

K3 F - 100 watt serial number 5354  (associated accessories below) $3,000
KIO3B upgrade
Synthesizer boards upgraded
General coverage option
Dual receiver
DVR
Internal autotuner
Internal 2m transporter
TCXO
Filters: (in both main and sub receivers)
13 Khz
 6 Khz
 2.7 Khz
 2.1 Khz
 0.25 Khz

SP3 External Speakers (2 of them) - $200

P3 F - Panadapter  - $500
SVGA Video driver card for external display
Directional Power coupler/TX monitor (2 KW 1.8 - 54 Mhz version)

KPA500 F - 500 Watt Amplifier - $1,300

KAT500 F Antenna Auto Antenna Tuner   - $400

K3-0 Remote - $750
RRC-1258 MkII RemoteRig base & remote boxes and cables

microHAM StationMaster - $250
Controls antenna selection & rotor

Thanks for your interest.

W5SV - David F. Reed