Bruce,

As original as it gets is Tom's own documentation. BTW, the board header goes in K2 RF Board J13 which has power for the circuit as well as the 8R signal. Solder the header into J13 and mount the output javk on the rear panel - populate the board and plug it in.

Go to Tom's website preserved at http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/n0ss/. Scroll down to Elecraft K2 - Related Files. On that page you will find the K2 (BASIC) External T-R Relay Driver. Click on that link to open the .pdf document. The parts list Mouser numbers may have changed, but otherwise the parts list is complete.

73,
Don W3FPR