I can find strings in a PDF with the Premium version of Evernote also.
And that's my last comment as we've gotten far afield from the subject.   :)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 1:10 PM Alan <n...@sonic.net> wrote:

> On 2/26/20 8:25 AM, rich hurd WC3T wrote:
> > Adobe Reader - at least the version I have - has a menu option under File
> > which is "Save as Other..."  and the only option is Text.   And it does!
> >

> You can also just highlight the text you want in the PDF document and
> copy/paste it into another document.
>
> The only time you can't extract text from a PDF is if the PDF was made
> from a scanned image.  (Actually, you can buy software that can read
> text from an image, but I don't know how accurate it is.)
>
> Alan N1AL

> Message delivered to r...@wc3t.us

Rich Hurd / WC3T / DMR: 3142737
Northampton County RACES, EPA-ARRL Public Information Officer for Scouting
Latitude: 40.761621 Longitude: -75.288988  (40°45.68' N 75°17.33' W) Grid:
*FN20is*