Exactly Jim.   Elecraft had to discontinue their 60 meter adapter
(K60XV) for the K2 as a key part is no longer available, and it would
require a major board change to continue providing the same
functionality.     Evidently they no longer sell enough of that option
to make it fiscally possible.

Neil, KN3ILZ