Hello team Elecraft
I have some minor dust intrusion into the KX3 behind the bezel and wanted
to remove it and do some light cleaning. Is there anything to be aware of
before removing the VFO knob and the bezel?

The assembly instructions say: "*Place the bezel on the front panel and
secure it, and the CP board inside, as shown in Figure 14"*. (But figure 14
shows* "Preparing the Rubber Washer for Mounting on the VFO B Encoder"*...
is this meant to say Fig 16?) Fig 16 shows the bezel in place, I guess the
bezel is being screwed into the CP board? I don't want to start into this
and screw something up! Thanks for any tips if you have any.

73's to Mike AB7RU