I was at FD and was checking to see the what I had the K2/100's fan set
at....low, lohi or hi.  I could not remember exactly how to get to the menu
item and I was looking for it.  I did not find it so I got out the manual and
looked....but something I did turned off the sidetone.  The rigs xmits on CW
but there is no sidetone.  I suspect I turned it off, but I cannot find where I
did that.

  Can you turn off the sidetone in the menu?  If so, where is it?  The manual
(at least the one I have) does not say.

  Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common
sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.