Here's one example. No apparent squeeze keying. No wrist movement. Just flying fingers. There are dozens of them on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZEwZzuqW0

Eric KE6US

On 2020-03-29 2:01 PM, EricJ wrote:
The bug was developed to minimize destructive wrist action. Operators
learned to roll their wrist, but not really flex it in any way. I've
noticed most of the high speed ops on youtube demonstrating Begali
(what else?) keys use two fingers and thumb with no wrist movement.

The only place I know that Morse was sent using "fingers only" was with
iambic/squeeze keying using an electronic keyer.

I learned on a straight key 50+ years ago where I was taught to use the
entire forearm.  I moved to a bug where I was taught to roll the forearm
(confirmed after the fact by my wife's grandfather who was a long time
Western Electric landline operator/station manager) to a single paddle
TO keyer and eventually to a dual paddle keyer.  I still roll my wrist
and use very little finger movement (obviously I don't "squeeze").

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV