I'm about to pull the trigger on a Hustler 6BTV (6-Band, 80, 40, 30, 20, 15,
10 meters). It will be temporarily installed (with radials) about 200' away
from my house. I'd like to run CATV "hardline" but I'm not sure how to get a
2:1 UnUn with a wide enough bandwidth on the antenna side (the impedance
with 60ish radials should be in the 35ohm range). In addition I believe I
will be ok on the RIG side to just connect RG6 (75ohm) to the hardline and
direct to the rig since my K3S can match the impedance. Is this essentially
correct and is there a better way to do this? I'm trying to minimize losses
for the distance run and still have a decent transmitted signal.
Thanks in advance.
Yeah, I should know this stuff but I can't know everything 100%.

73 es
De AE4PB
..