I wiggled all connections & conections,  then I took a small 50ohm load and inserted it at the few points from the radio thru my  TopTen relay setup    2 radios by two amps to 6 ants ( 5 ants & 1 dummy load).  The culprit was my big palstar auto tuner while off , was NOT in bypass.  With that set properly all is good. Hopefully the only screwup made while reconfiguring my station.... my stay at home project.

stay safe Jim....

bill/3