I’ve used the RSP-1a with HDSDR.  I had to set the calibration for overall and
then for each mode. Some values were + and some - .  Also I found my SDR Play
RSP-1a does drift noticeably.

Finall tossed the thing in the drawer and purchased a P3.  Much more
satisfactory.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone