I just made the contact with Mas JA3FYC, just now , thanks to Carl

http://vk4tux.duckdns.org/KX3/1908_1.jpg

http://vk4tux.duckdns.org/KX3/1908_2.jpg

On 17/4/20 4:28 am, Adrian wrote:
The answer for this (Use OmniRig as wsjtx radio rig choice, and setup
OmniRig for KX3) came from Carl N4PY ;

"Carl, absolutely brilliant thankyou. This is the real answer I have been
looking for since discovering the issue,

and I have just tested split function here now all ok, retaining the B vfo
freq without cat change.

I never even realised that OmniRig was in the list until you mentioned it
here.

Thankyou very much for solving the issue.

regards

Adrian ... vk4tux