Don,

All known bugs have been worked out with the KXB3080.  Just do not ignore
the errata sheet that instructs you to change L3 to 18 turns, and install
the 2 resistors for the power mod.

Power output with a 13.8 or 14 volt supply is typically 4 watts or more on
80, 40 and 30, and 20 meters usually comes in at about 3.5 watts.  This has
been consistent over the 14 that I have dealt with so far.

73,
Don W3FPR