Change the connectors on the power supply to accommodate several ring type connectors.   Use 1" long   #10 bolts, nuts, flat washers and insulating washers which are easy to find at your local hardware store and are very easy to use and replace.  Then you can connect 8 to 10 pieces of equipment to one power supply.

Remember, we are ham radio operators and that is what we've always done.   But as I have done, with two stations, I have two power supplies.

73

Bob, K4TAX