I built K2 #4619 some years ago. Now I am considering adding the KPA 100
amplifier.  When I bought and built the K2, I also built and installed the
following option3:

KAT2 automatic antenna tuner
KSB2 SSB adapter
KDSP2 DSP filter and internal clock
KIO2 AUX I/O module
KNB2 noise blanker
K160RX 160 meter module
MH2 microphone

On the technical side, I need to know if the amp can be installed after
installing all these options.

On the purchasing side, I guess my options are purchasing from Elecraft for
$650 (which I am sure is worth the price), or buying one from someone who
bought one but never built it.  I am retired now so I'm trying to spend as
little as I can.

Please let me know if you have one that you'll sell, and if you know the
answer to the first question.

Thanks!
Mike NJ2OM

--