Took novice mail  exam 1959, Kn1LHN in Vermont  Could not do 13 so got  tech
license. Tried repeatedly to make 13 until 1975. FCC made agreement with civil
service for them to do testing. I was in Youngstown TV chief. Took test every
other month maybe 4 times. Federal building high ceiling cassette tape playing
code. Had to copy one minute without error. Finally examiner said I passed.
Almost cried. So did I really pass it or did he feel sorry for me?
 Those of us with attention issues have a lot of trouble copying code. Yes I
know the code just can’t copy more then a few words
Ray
W8LYJ

Sent from my iPhone