Good morning Douglas, I’m sorry you are wanting to sell your EX3 and associated
components.  However that is exactly the rig set I would like to buy so if you
could send more info I’d appreciate it.    Please let me know how we can
complete a transaction for everything in your listing.  Thank you, Tommy Judson