We are in the process of packing to move and I have to down-size the mess
on my operating desk.  As part of that the K3S was moved back and forth,
and I removed the two external speakers I had been using.

Now that I've done that I get no audio when the headphones are unplugged
from the front jack.  The rear phones and speaker jacks are now empty.

Menu CONFIG:SPKRS = 2
Menu SPKR+PH = no (but setting to YES doesn't make the internal speakers
work either)
PH.R SW is set to --

I've looked at the manual and the Cady book, nothing jumps out at me.

Any other buttons to push before I take the cover off?

--
73 de Chuck, WS1L

chandler...@gmail.com