In order to operate split with data modes, both VFO A and B must be in ‘Data’
mode. The quickest way to make this happen is to hit the ‘A=B’ button which
would set both to the same frequency and mode. Then WSJT should work in split
mode.

Not sure why WSJT doesn’t automatically do this, but it may be a difference
from the K3 to the KX3.

Will Hrachovina
K4MI
Sent from my iPhone for Verizon