Tommy,

I would not recommend doing a Reset to Factory Defaults unless there is a problem. That reset will wipe out calibration and the installed option as well as setting the menu items back to default information.

You can always go into the menu and set each entry of interest to you to its default or setting of your preference. I would suggest you do not 'monkey' with the locked calibration settings. The menu listing in the back of the manual indicates the default for each menu item. The menu is not gigantic or deep - unlike some other radios.

If you really want to do a reset, first save a configuration file using KX3 Utility. After the reset, you can restore the configuration.

73,
Don W3FPR