Albert,

I have an 18,000 BTU mini-split cooling my wood shop and radio shack. I started
with a high-end Lennox mini-split. When it died out of warranty I could not
justify the extra cost to go with the same model over a Mitsubishi. No
detectable RFI from either.

The Lennox was MS7-HO-18P outside and MS7-HI-18P inside.

I'll have to get back to you with model numbers for the Mitsubishi. I cannot
locate that information at the moment.

--
Art Greenberg
WA2LLN