On 5/27/2020 10:23 AM, Rick Bates, NK7I wrote:

> Getting any manufacturer to routinely add filtering (even if under $1),
> won't happen without a lot of customer noise in return.  ;-)

Of course the pressure should be at the design stage, not the retrofit
stage, but good luck getting that to happen.  The first thing is to get
the manufacturer - or the industry as a whole - to admit that there's a
problem.  Good luck on that one, too.  We've fought that on the
susceptibility-to-unwanted-pickup aspect for decades with very spotty
results.

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest