What are the error codes when you hard fault? Check them and see if there’s
any consistency.

 I sometimes get hard faults when I’ve moved my rf deck, simply because the
PowerPoles on the 12v line from the power supply have moved a bit and aren’t
making a good connection. I usually see a 50v warning pop up that alerts me
to the issue.  Have you made sure that 12v line is secured?

I also concur that 90 watts Drive into the amp is way too much. That
suggests the amp is the culprit. The innovantenna balun is pretty robust.
But if you suspect it, bypass it and test a direct line with pigtailed ends
directly into the loop.

73, Lou W0FK

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/