Barry,

I did make one error in my post - it relates to the blue core toroid - it is at RFC1, not RFC4 as I indicated.

With the Covid-19 problem in California, I suspect that the website may have some uncorrected errors at this time.
I will send a copy of the K2AtoB instructions in an off-list email.

73,
Don W3FPR