As Dave mentioned the LED board is in the power supply. Take off the cover of
the power supply and the LED board is small board located on front left side as
you look at the amp from the rear. It’s held in place by two small screws. The
resistor to change is located bottom of the board as your looking at it from
the rear of the amp. The resistor needs to stand off the board a couple of mm.

Your question regarding the SN when this change occurred is a good one. I don’t
know the answer. My amp was one of the first with a very low SN. 73