I can run through some of the items you suggest. But I don’t have an external
wattmeter that can measure 100 watts. I do have a QRP wattmeter.

I will start tomorrow to try and work through the question.

But to be completely accurate...you are saying that the KPA100 wattmeter (which
is what I see when pressing TUNE and DISPLAY together), should read the same as
the REQUESTED power (which is what the power knob sets)?

Thanks,
Mike NJ2OM