Thanks for your help Dave!

Yes. I was able to get 6 volts on R30 by turning L30. At first the voltage
was too high
so I adjusted the turns on T5 by spreading the red windings further apart.
Then I
was able to get to 6 volts.

I did a CAL FCTR with the probe on TP1 and the frequency set to 4000,
The reading is 8912.22

73 Keith N8CEP