---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Keith Hamilton <n8cep.ke...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Elecraft] K2 7747 VCO alignment problem
To: Dave Van Wallaghen <d...@w8fgu.com>

Dave

Yes the frequency changes when turning the VFO knob when measuring with CAL
FCTR on TP1.

I have checked the markings on C71, C72, C73, and C74 (C75 is not installed
yet). They are
all correct and I resoldered them to be sure.

I am beginning to think I might have a bad relay K13, K14 or K15. My good
bands are 80,40 and
15 meters. My bad bands are 30,20,17,12 and 10 meters. Looking at the relay
table in appendix B
I am not sure which relay could be bad. How can I test them? Should I try
to replace them?
73,
Keith N8CEP