I just finished hooking up the remote KV5J DDU for my KPA500. It arrived today
via USPS extremely well packed. Hook up was a snap. The unit does exactly what
Keith says it does. And it looks terrific! The display is not too bright, not
too dim. Perfect! It is very professional looking in a stout metal housing.
Keith was quick to answer my emails.

Very pleased! I have no connection to Keith or his products other than being a
satisfied customer.

John K7FD