My card was charged 6/3/2019.

There's always the chance that Elecraft goes under and I don't see any
of it back. I'm just patiently waiting for the the radio.

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020, Tox wrote:

No, they were up front that they were trying to fund the production run.
Credit cards were hit last year.

Scott

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:28 PM Paul Van Dyke <pvandyke1...@gmail.com>