Hello Reflector,

For absolutely no reason I can discern the footswitch is working this morning.

While I am happy about that, I know that it just didn't start working because it "felt like it" like some woo woo types might suggest.  I sure would like to know what the ghost in the machine really was.

I guess we don't get to know everything.

Thanks to all who took time to help me.  I really appreciate it!

73 Eric KG6MZS