I bought a small, rechargeable Bluetooth speaker with an Aux input jack. I
can use it for more than just my KX3 that way. It's relatively small, a
little on the weighty side, and the battery lasts a long time. Charges with
microUSB fairly quickly. I have not noticed any effect on the speaker from
transmitting on the KX3, whether wired to the Aux jack via shielded 3.5mm
jumper cable, or by Bluetooth transmitter (below).

Tribit XSound Go: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07594HZ6Y

I do have a small Bluetooth transmitter I can plug into the radio and then
pair the speaker or my BT headset, but I rarely use it. The model
transmitter I got is no longer available, but these look decent:

(Note: I have NOT tried these transmitters. I may get one of them, because
they're BT 5.0 and have lower latency.)
https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Simultaneously/dp/B01EHSX28M

https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Wireless-dp-B01IV1H1ME/

73,