Yes,

That's the current way of things. What I
suggest would be more like an on-line
video operator's manual sanctioned by
Elecraft, with logical menu to find the
how-to, exactly, the function you want
being done.

I'm not thinking so much where is the
Power Switch, but more like how to
determine which thought process to use
with the K4/K4D/K4HD to best accomplish
commonly used procedures, and then how to
get that done. Things like the display
will be a bugger for awhile & the picture
being worth a thousand words concept is
magnified with concise video.

Do-it-yourselfers on youtube will not get
to the point & will be offering opinions
which isn't helpful to the direct
question. More, you'll have to use
youtube's search engine to hopefully find
what you're looking for, and then be
subjected to advertisements before and
during the presentation.

It'll all be sorted out, I'm just thinking
the official video how-to would be a real
asset to many. Maybe not.

73 & stay safe,

Gary
KA1J