My PR6 has been spoken for but I also received 3 additional offers to buy a
PR6 so I would encourage anyone that wants to sell theirs, you should post
an offer.  I think you will get a reply rather quickly.

From: K5WA <k...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 10:06 AM
To: 'Elecraft@mailman.qth.net' <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: FS: Elecraft PR6 Preamp

For those of you picking up legacy K3 rigs recently, you might want to
consider this option.  The PR6 was designed to help boost 10M and 6M signals
as an add-on unit which plugs into the RX IN/OUT connections on the back of
the K3 with supplied BNC connectors.  There is a power connection and a
control so that you can turn on the PR6 by simply pressing the RX ANT button
on the front of the K3.  Here is a link to the user's manual:
https://ftp.elecraft.com/PR/Manuals%20Downloads/PR6_Owners_Manual_Rev_B.pdf

$60 or best offer, postpaid to lower 48.

Please contact me off list at listed email.

73,

Bob K5WA

Houston, TX