I have a KX3, sn 6474, that was mostly used as the tunable IF for  10GHz and
up contests. In 2017 it developed a fault with the external TX control
line.. This occurred just before the 10 GHz and up contest and I ending up
buying a new KX3 and sending this one back to Elecraft for repair. It has
sat idle since then. I have not seen what used KX3 are going for recently
and ask what is it worth ? I need to make a decision on whether to sell it,
or still keep it as a spare. It is a basic KX3 with only the roofing filter
added.

73 Brian KF6C.