I agree with Dave that we should start putting the Elecraft product model as
the first token in the mail header; e,g, K4,  and stop lazily recycling a prior
header with a totally different topic in the body.  Of course, worse yet is
somebody responding to a digest such that we get the entirety of the digest the
reflector sent to him.  As Bill Nye, the science guy, said recently, “Common
sense is not all that common”.

One thing I like about groups.io which currently has a K4 forum, is that it
allows using hash tags as the first part of the topic line so that I can filter
out topics that do not interest me.  In the case of my local radio club, I use
a #DMR filter, and they make me apply a #HF hash tag.

Bob R – N7WY