Ron:

First a correction. The Router is a WRT54, the first in the series. Not the
newer G models.

I get noise of significant magnitude all the way up to about 17 Mhz, with
occasional huge spikes, as the one at 700. I don't hear it at just 2 feet. I
hear it at 50 feet, in the backyard, in the car in the driveway, and on
every communications receiver in the house fed from a Butternut HV-9, or a
66 ft dipole at 40 ft. I'm not saying this degree of noise is typical of
other Lynksys products, or even of other WRT54's, just mine.

I seem to remember the ARRL had some sort of RFI testing program for
consumer products. I should send it to them.

73  Paul  N8NOV

>Hmmm.. I have a linksys BEFW11S4 802.11b (2.4 GHz) four-port + wireless
router that has been sitting as close as two feet from my K2 with no
problems that I noticed. I don't listen to 700 kHz that often though so I
grabbed my portable BCB receiver and sure 'nuf, there's broadband  hash
about 700 kHz but only within a foot or two of the router. Six feet away and
I can't hear a thing!