Hi Mike,

In my case takes me time to do the suggested tests. Late yesterday I could not reproduce the problem. Sorry I did not reply to the group with the resolution. My K3 now does not seem to be switching in to AM around 5 MHz when I have the mode set to DATA. I have some tests to do if I can reproduce the error.

73, tom w7sua