Good Evening,

   Conditions were better than I had expected.  QSB was not too deep or fast.  Some noise but signals popped out easily.  I thought there would be more hissing noise from solar wind.  The cold which is passing over me is causing high winds to my south. Folks in California reported fires were being pushed back.  With gusts over 50 mph those fires may roar to life again.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

NO8V - John - MI

W0CZ - Ken - ND

AB9V - Mike - IN

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

K4TO - Dave - KY

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0045z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K4TO - Dave - KY

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K4WJ - John - FL

K6PJV - Dale - CA

W8OV - Dave - TX

   Snow blower prep, yard work, radio dog school, and some antenna projects came up.  I have a truck full of fire wood which needs to get refilled a few more times.  And stove pipe to replace.  Sheet metal bites.

   Until next week you all stay safe,

       73, Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

// The soap salesman algorithm