Good Evening,

Both bands were surprisingly strong.  Low noise with little QSB was very pleasant.  I had to reduce my gain as each net went on. Cool weather everywhere which fits the season.  Most reported stay at home tasks which also fits.  I expect to leave the house later this week for the first time this year.  I have worked from home off and on since the '70s, it has gotten much easier.

The lack of sunspots did not seem to matter.  Signals were very clear.  I can't find an image of the back side of the sun.  An active area slipped over the limb about two weeks ago.  It is due to return any time now.  Hopefully it did not dissipate along the way.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

NO8V - John - MI

W0CZ - Ken - ND

AB9V - Mike - IN

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

KL7CW - Rick - AK

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0030z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K4WJ - John - FL

K6PJV - Dale - CA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

W8OV - Dave - TX

   Enjoy your week 73,

       Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

First, do no harm.  It would be wonderful if they taught this to software engineers.