I second the motion to replace ALL the older smoke detectors, not only in YOUR
home BUT IN YOUR CHILDREN’S HOMES!  My daughters husband is not that bright and
I replaced all their smoke detectors and monitor them when we visit.  They live
in a 112 year old run down mansion (fire trap) with kids spread all over.  The
new Kidde ones are sealed and no one can mess with them (Thank God!) and good
for 10 years.

David J. Wilcox’s iPad