Greetings...

This to answer more than a few emails I have gotten.

I just got off the phone with Eric WA6HHQ, and he explained that they made
a few tweeks in some of the features that are in K4. They DID NOT do a
major rewrite... But at the same time, there was an upgrade in the Linux
operating system, and Eric, Wayne, and many engineers, field testers are
beating up the code to make sure the improvements do not have adverse
affects or hidden flaws before they resume shipping. I believe there will
be a note, to all, in a week or so, giving a more detailed explanation.

Keep Well

Paul Van Dyke - KB9AVO