You're making fun of care and caution?

Mistakes will happen (forgetting to turn VOX off when done with the QSO; bumping the key, the snoring cat laying on the microphone switch) but that is not the same level of mistake as transmitting ambient noise, operating system sounds (of any type) or similar.

We are all liable for what is produced by our stations; we should take that seriously and do our best to manage them.  It's been clear that there are many that don't as often found on the bands.

73,
Rick NK7I