I know the public service/emcom people have pushed on this issue, because a fair number of public service events involve providing communication support for parades, and parades have bands, and bands are quite loud and overcome even a noise canceling microphone. I think there has even been an official ruling that these incidental sounds, that come along for the ride with legal communication, won't get you a notice from the FCC.

Now transmitting voice in the CW bands is a different story. For starts, it's not incidental to legal communication.

73 Bill AE6JV