Listen.
This is no place for political BS. I don’t care if you are right, left, or in
the f’ing middle. This is a place to discuss Elecraft equipment, uses,
procedures, and other at least semi- related information. NOT POLITICS. There
are plenty of sites out there on the never ending internet where you can put
down this or the next president and administration.

Sent from my iPhone