From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of kennedyjp <kenned...@cableone.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 4:37:15 PM
To: Geoffrey Feldman <geoffr...@comcast.net>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; elecraft-ow...@mailman.qth.net
<elecraft-ow...@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Absurd remarks about FCC and ARRL notices.

Enough already. Keep your political views and beliefs off this forum.  Not
needed, not wanted. JimW7OUU Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G
Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Geoffrey Feldman
<geoffr...@comcast.net> Date: 1/18/21  19:06  (GMT-07:00) To:
elecraft@mailman.qth.net, elecraft-ow...@mailman.qth.net Subject: [Elecraft]
Absurd remarks about FCC and ARRL notices. The letters to this list regarding
FCC and ARRL notices  were factuallyfalse and have absolutely nothing to do
with Elecraft products exceptperhaps as some might choose to use such radio
transmitting products tocommit unjustified criminal acts.  Those who have false
pride in theircomments can read what I write here and readily determine their
factualmistakes for themselves.   The reason for the FCC and ARRL Notices is
factually not because of the nextadministration but the present one which
incited a riot. IN THAT  CRIMINALOFFENSE, Radios were used unlawfully to commit
Federal offenses againstdemocracy and the Constitution.   I also see the FCC
notice as one askingcivilians to report criminal use of Amateur and other
civiliancommunications g
 ear - This I will do as well as working with other lawabiding hams to find,
locate and document criminal use, especially againstthe Constitution and US
Government.   The reason why Washington D.C. is anarmed camp is that on 1/6 We
had a president incite insurrection. ThatPresident is the only one with two
impeachments, both of which are morelegally substantive than the two which
preceded them.  Those personscriminally acted to disrupt lawful congressional
preceding.  Many claim tohave done this on behalf of the current President,
failing to understandnobody is above the law and any apparent direction to
violate theconstitution is illegal no matter the source. That entire event
wasunprecedented in the USA and the responses are and will be as well.
Theelection was not fraudulent.  It was certified in each of the states, inmost
cases by Republican elected authorities.  Over 60 cases whose lawyersclaimed
fraud, were thrown out by Federal judges, many of whom appointed bythe cur
 rent President.  In several cases these judges noted there was noevidence at
all and in the rest, no evidence that would show a change in theend result for
that state.  The Supreme Court also spoke on this matter -against the
Presidents false claims.  There are over 60 case transcripts,public oral
opinions by the judges and supreme court, as well as the remarksof AG Barr who
quit in disgust with his own administration.Frankly to blame the next
administration for the FCC and ARRL notice isidiotic - they are not in power
yet.  That assault on the Capitol wasunprecedented and THAT is what has led to
the other unprecedented things.The reason is that under our constitution,
nobody is above the law,including the President and those who stormed the
capitol.  Acting toenforce the law should not be offensive to anyone who claims
to be a patriotor writing in the traditions of Amateur Radio or the ARRL.
Interesting  toknow the false sympathies of some of you though. I encourage you
 o spendthe reasonable efforts of citizens to go and learn what you didn't.
Geoffrey
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to kenned...@cableone.net