From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Ed Stallman
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 12:23 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA-1500 power reading ?

The KPA1500 is new to me and very happy with my purchase . I'm using the
LP-100A watt meter and comparing it with the KPA-1500 they both read close
enough 10 to 160 . On 6m I'm seeing a bigger spreadĀ  with the LP-100A reading
1500w the KPA-1500 is showing 1375w . If you look at this in DB , it's nothing.
I know the LP-100A is very accurate and the only way to know for sure is to
have Larry at Telepost test it. Most likely wont do wont do that. Are their
others that see a difference on 6m ?

Thanks Ed N5DG

delivered to k9...@live.com